- The student will be assessed continuously throughout the year through various internal assessment parameters or well defined Class/Periodical/Term Examinations.
- If a child is absent for an examination, he/she will be marked absent and the marking will be considered as zero.
- Promotion of student from one class to another will be determined by the Promotion Committee according to the Promotion Rules on the basis of the internal as well as Class/Periodical/ Term Assessments.
- The result declared at the end of the year is final and cannot be reconsidered.
- If a student fails for two years in succession in the same class, the school will automatically reserve the right to cancel the admission and the child forfeits his/her right to remain in school in order to maintain the academic standards of the school.
- Less than 75% attendance will mean detention from Final Examination.
- As per the CBSE directives and guidelines, a new remodelled assessment structure for class VI to X has been adopted from the academic year 2017-18.
- A student who uses unfair means during examination will be awarded a ‘zero’ in the subject. Repetition of the same will result in his/her expulsion from school.